Leadership Mechanics establishes baseline performance measures and, using some of the world’s best diagnostic tools, we assist you in identifying performance gaps. We then work with you to create a strategic action plan to narrow the gaps between current and future performance.
Over a specific time period (typically 6 – 12 months), we can help you implement your action plan and tap into the discretionary efforts of your employees. Again, we measure performance against the same criteria to establish visual metric of improved performance.
We recommend a holistic approach to performance improvement, which may include workshops, coaching and periodic follow-up. We use the following tools:
- Leadership development (Leadership Practice Inventory – LPI)
- Communications skills (DISC , MBTI)
- Culture enhancement (individual, team and organization assessments)
- High performance team building (trust orientation profiling)
- Conflict management (conflict styles and skills assessments)
- Negotiation skills
- Sales leadership
- Customer service
Leadership Mechanics works with your organization by employing the most appropriate combination of the following methods:
- Assessments: We can use any of a variety of tools to establish a baseline that will serve as a future performance indicator.
- Workshops: We custom design a half-day, full-day or multiple-day program to meet your organization’s specific challenges.
- Coaching: Top executives attain some of their greatest behavioral changes by partnering with a trusted, challenging and inspirational coach. Leadership Mechanics can provide just the coaching resources you are seeking.
- Keynote Speaking: There is no better way to foster learning and performance than to have Leadership Mechanics inspire your team during a luncheon, meeting or strategic off-site session.
- Results Measurement: You will achieve a clear understanding of your business results when Leadership Mechanics helps your organization identify and measure the individual contributions of your team members.