Mission: Leadership Mechanics strives to consistently provide transformative development experiences resulting in empirical results.
Vision: To enable the full realization of potential for each individual, team and organization through
- Love: We demonstrate care and concern for overall well-being and success of each other and our clients. While we value intellectual competence, at Leadership Mechanics, our emphasis is on emotional competence.
- Abundance: We believe there are enough business opportunities for many and strive for a work environment that fosters collaboration and cooperation. We will work to establish TLC as a market leader, allowing us to provide the most value-added training and development.
- Integrity: Our credibility in the marketplace is what distinguishes us. We hold ourselves accountable for the Five Practices, Ten Commitments, and 30 LPI behaviors.
- Commitment/Collaboration: Our spirit of collaboration is a conscious choice with which we approach the leadership development marketplace.
- Service: We value the opportunity to be of service to individuals who desire transformative growth—and seek opportunities to make a positive difference in the lives of others.